Cisco 3560-C Series 12-Port Compact Power over Ethernet Switch
Questo prodotto è temporaneamente fuori catalogo. La preghiamo di ricontrollare la disponibilità del prodotto più avanti.
The WS-C3560C-12PC-S is a Catalyst 3560-C Series compact fixed-configuration switch. It provides 10/100 Fast Ethernet connectivity with LAN services, expanded VLAN support, and Power over Ethernet (PoE or PoE+) support. The 3560 series is designed for branch locations or those with limited wiring and cabling infrastructure, such as a classroom or conference room.
This donation includes:
· Cisco Catalyst 3560-C Series compact switch (WS-C3560C-12PC-S) with AC power supply
· Product documentation
· Cables: power cord
· Installation hardware: mounting feet, mounting template, and screws
Benefits for Organizations
If you have networking experience or access to a consultant, you can use this switch to extend an existing network, bringing wired connectivity to more employees and supporting new wireless deployments.
Each device meets the following specifications.
Integrated network ports: 12 10/100 Fast Ethernet
Available PoE power: 124 W (if powered with AC power supply)
Maximum PoE ports: 8 ports up to 15.4 W
Maximum PoE+ ports: 4 ports up to 30 W
Uplinks: 2 dual-purpose 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet or small form-factor pluggable (SFP)
Cisco IOS software: IP Base
Flash memory: 64 MB
DRAM: 128 MB
Maximum active VLANs: 1,005
Forwarding bandwidth: 10 Gbps
More information about this product and a comparison of Cisco Catalyst compact switches is available on the Cisco website.
Additional Equipment Available
You can request additional equipment for this device through TechSoup Italia.
· Cisco SFP Gigabit Ethernet Transceiver Modules: Choose from a variety of modules that allow you to connect this device with a fiber optic network.
· Cisco RJ-45 Serial Console Cable for Routers and Switches: Connect a PC to the console port on this device.
Cisco will provide five years of hardware and software service and support ("SMARTnet") for this product.
Obtaining This Product
TechSoup Italia might request additional information to verify that your organization matches the Cisco philanthropy guidelines. When your request has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email from TechSoup Italia. Your product will be delivered within eight weeks. For details, see the Overview of the Cisco Donation Program.
· AC input voltage/frequency:
· 100 to 240 V
· 1.61 to 0.8 A
· 50 to 60 Hz
· Environmental constraints:
· Operating temperature: 23 to 113°F (-5 to 45°C)
· Storage temperature: -22 to 158°F (-30 to 70°C)
· Operating relative humidity: 5 to 95 percent (noncondensing)
· Operating altitude: Up to 10,000 feet (3,000 meters)
· Storage altitude: Up to 15,000 feet (4,000 meters)